Our 2010 Ahnfeldt Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of grape varieties from our vineyards.
- 67% Cabernet from our Monticello Vineyard
- 17% Cabernet from our Kreuse Canyon Vineyard
- 8% Cabernet Franc from our Monticello Vineyard
- 8% Merot from our Hardman Vineyard
The vineyrds were handpicked at the peak of ripeness and flavor.
- Picked September and October 2010
- Fermented in Stainless steel tanks
- Aged in French Oak, 60% new
- Bottled August 2013
This beautiful Napa Valley Cabernet has it all – rich fruit, toasty oak nuances, wonderful flavors and texture, and a big long finish.
Wine Spectator Score: 91 pts