Our 2013 Ahnfeldt Black Label Sauvignon is from 100% Cabernet grapes:
- 59% Clone 4 Cabernet Sauvignon from the Monticello Vineyard
- 7% Clone 337 Cabernet Sauvignon from the Monticello Vineyard
- 34% Cabernet Sauvignon from the Kreuse Canyon Vineyard
The grapes were handpicked in October 2013:
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks
- Aged in 100% French Oak, 50% new
- Barrel aged for 20 months
With aromas and flavors full of fruit, this wine is balanced, complex, with oak nuances, and a smooth long finish.
Gold Medal–2016 San Francisco Chronicle International Wine Competition.
Gold Medal-2016 American Fine Wines Competition.